The Division of Health and Human Performance offers exceptional academic programs, distinguished faculty, and vibrant research centers dedicated to promoting optimal health and enhancing the quality of life through physical activity. We offer several undergraduate programs of study that prepare students for a host of professional careers and opportunities in Athletic Training, Health and Physical Education, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, and Therapeutic Recreation. Students interested in graduate study can pursue a Master of Science degree in our Exercise, Fitness, and Health Promotion program. At both the undergraduate and graduate levels our dedicated faculty are engaged teachers and leaders in their fields, guiding educational advances, promoting growth in their professions, and engaging in innovative research. I welcome you to explore our academic programs, research centers, and the many other opportunities that the Division of Health and Human Performance has to offer.
- Athletic Training Program: Amanda Caswell
- Exercise Fitness and Health Promotion Program: Jatin Ambegoankar
- Health and Physical Education Program: Dominique Banville
- Health Promotion Program: David Anderson
- Kinesiology Program: Margaret Jones
- Therapeutic Recreation Program: Brenda Wiggins