Documents and Forms
The undergraduate athletic training program at George Mason University is in the process of voluntarily withdrawing their CAATE accreditation and is no longer admitting students. The date of voluntary withdrawal of accreditation coincides with the graduation of the last cohort in May 2022.
The following documents and forms can be downloaded directly from this site:
ATEP Academic Advising Sheets 2017-18
The Academic Advising Sheet is a one-page worksheet designed to help students monitor their course completion progress towards the degree. It is always advisable to have an up-to-date copy of the advising sheet available when meeting with the Academic Advisor.
Also available: Additional Advising Sheets for all academic calendar years, in all SRHT programs at SRHT Documents and Forms.
Technical Standards Form
The Technical Standards form advises the Athletic Training student of the physical and cognitive demands that are a part of the curriculum. During ATEP 367 or ATEP 525 students receive and review a copy of the Technical Standards form and are then given an opportunity to sign it and have it placed in their file. Those students who require academic accommodation are referred to the Office of Disability Services.
- Advising Sheet 2017-18, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2016-17, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2015-16, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2014-15, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2013-14, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2012-13, ATEP
- Advising Sheet 2011-12, ATEP
- ATEP Health Insurance Declination Form
- ATEP MSAT Technical Standards.pdf
- Masters Advising Sheet 2017-18, ATEP
- Masters Advising Sheet 2016-17, ATEP