All health and physical education majors are encouraged to meet with their advisor each semester. If you want to learn how to become a health and physical education teacher please schedule an appointment today!
Your Academic Advisor is Linda Krout
Office: Science and Technology Campus (PW) Bull Run Hall, Room 228B
For Fairfax Campus: Recreation Athletic Complex (RAC) 2107
Schedule an Appointment to meet with Mrs. Krout
Through the Student Success Collaborative (SSC) appointment scheduler 30-minute advising sessions are available at the Science and Technology Campus: BRH 228, or the Fairfax Campus: RAC 2107.
- Sign into SSC with your Mason credentials (If you're a prospective student click here for your instructions)
- Select Schedule an Advising or Registrar Appointment
- Select School of Recreation, Health, and Tourism
- Select the program of the major or minor you want advising for
- Select your desired location
- Fairfax: Health and Physical Education-Fairfax
- SciTech (PW): School of Recreation, Health, and Tourism SciTech Campus Advising (RHT
- Select your advisor
- Select your desired appointment time
- If you are 10 minutes late or arrive at the wrong location then your appointment will be canceled, and you will have to reschedule. Please make sure you are aware of the time and location when scheduling an appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment please do so through SSC as soon as possible (24 hours minimum notice appreciated) so we may offer that time to another student.
- 2017-18 Health and Physical Education Advising Sheet
- Previous catalog years are available in Documents and Forms
- See the SRHT Documents and Forms page for advising sheets for all SRHT programs.
*Remember that the year your major is declared becomes the catalog year that you follow for coursework requirements.