- Degree Options
- Practicum and Internship Experiences
- Careers in Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management
- Current Student Information
- Contact Us
The Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management programs prepare students to enter a diverse profession in the world’s third-largest industry.
Built on the curricula cornerstones of resort management, environmental tourism, events management, and cultural and heritage tourism, courses equip students with knowledge, skills, and experience in managing the tourism experience for the benefit of the traveler, host, and supporting industry. Graduates are employed in commercial, private, and public agencies, and in a wide variety of jobs and many geographic or business settings. A minor is available.
This has been designated a Green Leaf program. For further information, please go to Green Leaf Programs and Courses.
- Hospitality Management - BS Concentration
- Tourism Management - BS Concentration
- Events Management - BS Concentration