Careers in the Field
The creative application of skills combined with a growing interest in and concern for healthy living have resulted in a wide range of Kinesiology careers for Mason Kinesiology graduates.
Students complete three internships as part of the curriculum. The result is 700 hours of real-world experience in general fitness, clinical and sports performance settings. This experience allows students to immediately step into full-time positions upon graduation.
What can I do with a Kinesiology degree?
- Graduate/Professional School (e.g., chiropractic, medical, nursing, physical therapy)
- Clinical Exercise (hospitals, clinics)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Commercial Sales
- Corporate Fitness
- Fitness Industry Entrepreneur
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Wellness/fitness management
Click here for contact information for the SRHT Career Services Liaison.