Recreation Management - Undergraduate Minor
The Recreation Management 18-credit minor is available to all Mason undergraduate students, with the exception of those enrolled in the Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources, BS a concentration in either Parks and Outdoor Recreation or Therapeutic Recreation.
Eight credits of course work must be unique to the minor.
- PRLS 210: Introduction to Recreation and Leisure (3 credit hours)
- PRLS 241: Practicum (3 credit hours)
- PRLS 220: Experiential Education Theory and Application (3 credit hours) OR PRLS 310: Program Planning and Evaluation (3 credit hours)
- PRLS 316: Leadership and Outdoor Education (3 credit hours)
- PRLS 327: Foundations of Therapeutic Recreation (3 credit hours)
- PRLS 410: Administration of SRT Organizations I (3 credit hours)
Note: Students must complete PRLS 210, PRLS 310, PRLS 316, PRLS 327, and PRLS 410 before taking PRLS 241. PRLS 241 and PRLS 410 may be taken concurrently.
Total: 18 credits
Click to view the 2017-2018 Recreation Management Minor Advising Sheet
For more information about this minor, contact: